What is BFBB?
Battle for Bikini Bottom (BFBB) is a licensed platformer from 2003 that recently resurged in popularity due to dedicated speedrunning and modding communities, so much that it has warranted a complete remake sixteen years after its original release date. You can read more here.
BFBB speedrunners have developed many resources and tutorials to encourage and assist newcomer players into picking up the game. This wiki attempts to consolidate as much of these resources into one hub in order for it to be easily searchable. Even if you don't plan to speedrun this game, you can see from these resources all the glitches and tricks that have been discovered.
Battle for Bikini Bottom has also received interest by people who have unpacked the video game's contents and reverse-engineered the engine and game assets, in order to discover hidden content, gain an insight on how the game was developed, and find new tricks suitable for speedrunning the game. The wiki houses in-depth technical information useful about the game as well as links to tools and guides for modding the game yourself.
If you're looking for community-made mods you can play yourself, check out the Mods page.
Feel free to join us on Discord if you're interested in the game! You are welcome to join both communities if you have a heavy interest in anything related to BFBB.
- Battle for Bikini Bottom Discord community for people interested in BFBB at all, including speedrunners.
- Modding Discord community for people interested more in the technical and modding scene behind this and other Heavy Iron games.
- BFBB Rehydrated Discord community, specifically for the remake.
- Community hub and additional resources on bfbb.site
- BFBB speedrunner leaderboards on speedrun.com
- BFBB unused content on TCRF wiki
- All pages on this wiki
Want to contribute to the game's resources? Create an account and check out the editor portal for information on how to help out on the wiki, or join the above Discord communities to find other ways to help grow the game.