Here, you will find useful technical information about Battle for Bikini Bottom.
Check the Mods page for all community made mods you can play yourself.
- Setting up Dolphin for modding - explains how to set up Dolphin so you can play a modded copy of the game.
- Playlist of video tutorials covering various subjects
This is a series of modding tutorials meant to introduce modding of Battle for Bikini Bottom and the other games for beginners and cover other in-depth topics. This section is still under construction.
- Sound Effects
- Sound Effects (TSSM)
- Stage Controllers
- Talk Boxes
- User Interfaces
- Asset porting
- Porting a GameCube level to Xbox
- Adding Vertex Color To Models
- How To Rip Rigged Models from a CSN Asset
- IDA Pro Setup Guide
- Basic asset editing (deprecated)
- Filesystem (Battle For Bikini Bottom)
- Filesystem (The Spongebob Squarepants Movie Game)
- Filesystem (Scooby-Doo: Night Of 100 Frights)
- Filesystem (The Incredibles)
|Industrial Park||igorseabra4||Preview 57.1||Viewer and editor for HIP/HOP archives|
|HipHopTool||igorseabra4||0.5||Used to extract, edit and create new HIP/HOP archives|
|BFBB Patch Tool||Seil||0.5||Allows creation and applying of patches for modified content in BFBB; used for distribution of mods|
|BFBBAnimTools||Seil||1.0.1||Script for importing and exporting ANIM assets in 3ds Max.|
|Hans||igorseabra4||0.1||Save file editor|
|QuickBMS||Luigi Auriemma||0.9.0||Previous tool for HIP/HOP, did not allow complex editing of the files|
|RW Analyze||Steve M.||0.4b||Used to view the tree structure of RenderWare files (models)|
|rwio||The Hero||3.1d||Plugin for 3ds Max which allows importing and exporting of RenderWare DFFs.|
|Magic.TXD||The_GTA||1.1||Editor for RenderWare textures|
|BrawlCrate||Various||0.30||Allows editing GC icons stored in tpl format.|
|TextureTool||Penney16||2.0||Used to quickly resize an image you wish to use as a texture for BFBB, as well as extra useful features.|
|BFBB JSP Tool||igorseabra4||0.2||Converts JSP and DFF files from the XBOX version of Battle For Bikini Bottom to OBJ. Deprecated in favor of Industrial Park's internal exporter.|
|BFBB-Disassembly||Seil||Disassembly of BFBB, useful for seeing the game's internals. Currently focuses on the GameCube disc.|
Pages in category ‘Modding’
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.