From BattlepediaJump to navigationJump to search
|Games used||Night of 100 Frights|
Battle for Bikini Bottom
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie
Rise of the Underminer
This asset defines an entry for the player (Spongebob).
Player is a placeable assets, so it starts with their 0x54 byte header, then is followed by:
|Light Kit ID|
|-||AssetID||LKIT. Not present in Scooby|
- Rotation X and Z values get reset to 0 after the player moves.
- Position is usually ignored as the player gets placed in a MRKR.
- Scale resets to (1, 1, 1) after the player moves.
- Color resets to (1, 1, 1, 1).
- Model asset ID is always spongebob_bind.MINF (boot.HIP).
- GiveSocks (current level)
- GiveCollectables (current level)
- Spongeball On
- Spongeball Off
- Switch Player Character
- Take Socks